Compatible with: 510 Tanks
A simple variable voltage vaporizer with eGo and 510 threading that comes in beautiful retail ready packaging. The voltage settings are easy to change by twisting the top dial. This twist battery includes a skirt adapter so it can be used with an eGo threaded tank or any 510 cartridge and still look great.
Includes a convenient skirt adapter!
Battery Capacity: 650 mAh
Threading: EGO, 510
Includes Micro-USB Cable: Yes
Includes Skirt Adapter: Yes
Power Method: 5 button click on/off
Pre-heat function: 2 button click
Variable Voltage: Adjustable Twist Dial (2.8V - 4.8V)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I turn my battery on?
- To turn this battery on/off click the button repeatedly 5 times
How do I charge my battery?
- To charge this battery please use a Cartisan 510 ego charger or a micro USB cable and plug it into a power source.(Please use a power source with an output less than 1A)
How do I change the voltage of my pen battery?
- Twist the dial at the top of the device, the voltage ranges from 2.8V-4.8V
Why does my battery blink with the cartridge attached?
- Chances are your cartridge is not making a proper connection to device. Try using a different cartridge, if your battery does not work with ANY cartridge please contact your retailer for a replacement battery. If the battery works without a cartridge, it is not a defective and will not be replaced.
How do I know if my battery is charging/charged?
- While the battery is charging the light on the charge will be red and the light on the battery will be on. Once charging is complete, the light on the charger will turn green and the light on the battery will turn off.
How do I activate the Pre-Heat function?
- Click the button twice quickly to activate the pre-heat cycle. The button will begin to cycle through all the colors for 15 seconds
Please note that if you are contacting your retailer for a replacement battery, the condition of your battery will be taken into consideration. Only batteries with a manufacturer defect will be replaced.